Ultimate Poker Search

Welcome to Ultimate Poker Search


Choose your ideal criteria for a poker room, from the types of games offered to what promotions they offer, then click the "Find my Poker Room" button and we'll tell you what poker rooms match the exact criteria you are searching for.
Support/Misc

Signup Bonus: 100% to $400
Rakeback: Pacific Poker Rewards.
Network: Own Network
US Players Accepted: No


 

Games
7 Card Stud, Omaha, Texas Hold'Em

Cashier Options
Bank Transfer, Check, ClickAndBuy, Credit Card, Debit Card, Entropay, Moneybookers, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Solo, UKash

Special Features
Bad Beat Jackpot, Known for Bad Players, Refer-A-Friend Bonuses

Software Features
Casino Games, Four Color Deck, Lobby Filters, Mac Client, Player Notes, Resizeable Tables, Seat Selection

Languages
Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Svenska

Promotions
Live Event Satellites, New Player Cash Bonus, New Player Freerolls, Rewards/VIP Program

Support/Misc
E-mail, Live Chat 24/7, Telephone


Pacific Poker Review

Games: Pacific Poker, one of the longest running poker rooms online, spreads the classic selection of popular poker games, including Texas Hold'em, Omaha, and 7 Card Stud. They also run a variety of MTTs and SNGs, including their "Double or Nothing" sit-and-gos, where half of the table wins cash! Check out the tournaments at Pacific Poker by signing up for an account today.

Special Features: Over the years, people have occasionally complained about Pacific Poker's interface or management, but they never stopped playing there. Why? Because Pacific Poker's players are some of the worst in the world, and playing at Pacific nearly guarantees a good player huge profits in the long run. Pacific Poker is still a standalone room, so you don't have to worry about an influx of stronger players anytime soon.

Pacific Poker also offers bonuses to players who refer friends to their site.

Software Features:  Pacific Poker's client has come a long way in the last few years, and now has most of the features you'd expect from an industry leader. Players can use a four-color deck, take player notes, resize tables and select which seat they'd like to play at. Lobby filters make it easy to find the games you're looking for, and casino games give you something to do when you're feeling frustrated after a bad beat or losing streak. If you sign up for a free account, you can see all the features of the Pacific Poker client.

Also, while Pacific Poker doesn't specifically have a Mac Client, they have created a no-download version of the poker room making Pacific Poker accessible to Apple users.  This no download software is very fast and slick, and easy to use.

Promotions: Pacific Poker offers tournaments that allow players the opportunity to win seats in major live poker events, like the World Series of Poker. There are also several promotions aimed at new players, like a first deposit cash bonus, and freerolls that are available only to new players.

Their welcome bonuses are excellent.  You get the 100% to $400 welcome bonus, and you get 25% of your bonus instantly.  This means that if you deposit $400, you will have $500 to start playing with, and then can clear the other 75% to get an extra $300.  Take advantage of this now - click here.

On top of the welcome bonus is a $3500 freeroll for all new players, as well as £10 free for all players who deposit with Ukash.

Rakeback/Rewards: Pacific Poker do not offer rakeback.  Instead, Pacific Poker offers a Frequent Player Points program that allows players to earn points by paying rake and tournament fees in real money games. For every 100 points earned, players are entitled to $1 in cash. In addition, they have Pacific Poker Rewards, which will offer a variety of benefits to loyal players.

Pacific Poker also run various specials, where you can get double rewards points on certain dates.

Support: Pacific Poker has a variety of support options, including live chat, phone and email support.